Thursday, May 14, 2009

My favorite time of year..

Well.. kind of! My favorite season would have to be the late fall/winter.. I love jackets, fireplaces, heated seats, and of course football season, and Christmas is my favorite holiday.. Buttt SUMMER in TUSCALOOSA is my favorite time.. It's the quiet before the storm of crazy Bama fans coming in September and all the traffic of students back in routines. It's nice to be able to go across campus without having to worry about cars and people everywhere.. It's nice to go to Target without being crazy busy with people moving back into town.. it's just nice :) of course by mid August I'll be ready for all the hustle and bustle to return.. but for now, I'm going to enjoy quicker quieter trips around town and on campus and just enjoying this town that I have come to LOVE without all the extra people!

No comments:

Post a Comment