Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waterford Crystal?????

Ha! I have to say, that I am very partial to Waterford Crystal.. this would come from my grandmother (and later mother) giving me a Waterford Crystal Christmas ornament every year from the time I was born until this past Christmas when I was given my whole collection. I'm guessing now I'm on my own to continue the tradition, which I plan on doing. I'm sure my facination with Waterford is of course due to all peices being very beautiful along with the connection between my name Crystal Waters, and Waterford Crystal- I know I'm a goof!



Anyway.. Brett and I have slowly been registering for things, and we have talked about our china and Crystal. My grandmother has given me her fine china, which is extremely nice and still has 10 place settings, so I think we are going to stick with that. As far as the Crystal goes.. I just can't see registering for the good Waterford peices that I know we wouldn't use, so I just told Brett we'd do glasses that were less extravagant that we'd more likely use.. He, in return gives me one of those are you crazy looks.. I ask him what's the look for and he says, "Why on Earth would we register for any glasses, we have all the glasses we will ever need, and ones we can replace anytime for really cheap".....












Oh, yes.. We have all the Newks and Stadium cups that we will EVER need!!!

He makes me laugh.. but in so many ways, he is so very right!

No comments:

Post a Comment